- Soft and silky The gorgeous, coral-colored cocktail was popularized in Japan over 100 years ago. It has since been making its way to the West. One of our most loved mixologists bar consultants, Bob Peters, introduced us to this refreshing new drink.
Million Dollar Cocktail
- A delicate, sweet cocktail that tastes as the taste of a million dollars. Servings1 Calories237kcal
- Ripple Maker II Pro
- 60 ml Gin
- 30 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 20 ml Pineapple Juice
- 20 ml Aquafaba
- 10 ml Grenadine
- Mix all the ingredients in your shaker but without any ice.
- Dry shake for 30 seconds
- Add ice and shake it for about 30 seconds.
- Double strain into your glass; make sure to fill it up to the brim.
- Set the glass down onto the Ripple Maker tray. Choose and print your preferred style.
- The text reads, “This billboard is cooling your Heineken. Cheers.”
- The lesson to take away is that your marketing efforts will be resonant when they combine creativity with a message. Always think of the bigger narrative you’re trying to convey. This billboard represents the context of climate change and is an extremely efficient way to begin an exchange about Heineken’s brand values.
THE GUINNESS STOUTIE – YOUR FACE ON A PINT
- The visitors to Guinness Storehouse Guinness Storehouse can experience The STOUTie, A perfect pint of Guinness that comes with the option of having a selfie printed on the head. The Guinness Storehouse’s website says, “In the true spirit of innovation, The STOUTie pushes the boundaries, using technology to add natural malt extract to the top of each Guinness pint to create the chosen design.”
- The Takeaway selfies on drinks have been shown to be viral. Because each pint has Guinness Storehouse’s Guinness Storehouse logo, it’s a simple and scalable method to increase brand awareness and brand recognition.
- If you’re attracted by this post, and you are looking for ways to incorporate the latest marketing strategies for your brand or bar, it is the simple way to go about it. Your campaign might be in place in the next few days!
Ripples Co-Founder and CEO Yossi Meshulam explains how you can sell more drinks while delivering memorable experiences to your events.
CFE: The reason why event planners and caterers particularly invest in the Ripple Maker?
The first and most important thing is that it’s an immediate return on investment. We have lots of mixologists, caterers, and coffee carts using our software. It’s an item that can be sold to these businesses. It’s affordable technology, and, in many instances, they will reap the return on investment on two occasions.
With Ripples, catering companies become an integral part of an occasion. They’re more than just a food and beverage partner. You’re offering clients an opportunity to spread an important message and offering hundreds of photographic opportunities.
Final thoughts on ideas for cocktail garnishes
The suggestions presented here will inspire you to the myriad possibilities and lucrative opportunities garnishes for cocktails can bring to your business. Utilize them in innovative ways to distinguish yourself from the rest and attract your target audience. It’s guaranteed to leave your audience with a pleasant taste in their mouths.