This recipe is for Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher, which has a light caffeine content with green coffee bean and sweet notes of passionfruit for a delightful afternoon sip.
Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher Copycat Recipe
Making starbucks at home
I like to make my own versions of Starbucks drinks. For example, this Strawberry Acai Refresher. This is because it allows me to customize the drink completely. The original Starbucks drink is always so watered-down. Less sugar? Strawberry instead of sugar? It’s easy.
Subscribe to Mandy Olive today!
Subscribe to Mandy Olive’s newsletter for the latest updates and posts.
SUBSCRIBE I consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.
This recipe was inspired by my Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher and goes well with the BLT chicken salad sandwich that is no longer available. This site is full of Starbucks-inspired recipes. I used to spend many hours in my local Starbucks while I was a college student.
What is the strawberry acai refreshing drink made of at starbucks?
The ingredients for the Strawberry Acai Refresher were listed on the Starbucks site. This is what I found for the Strawberry Acai Refresher.
- Concentrated White Grape Juice
- Natural flavors (I’m assuming that’s passion fruit)
- Citric Acid (additive/preservative)
- Natural Green Coffee Flavor (caffeine)
- Freeze Dried Strawberry Pieces
How to make strawberry acai refreshing drink
This recipe yields approximately 48 oz. (without ice). How to make Starbuck’s Strawberry Acai Refresher.
- First, I make sure that the powdered product dissolves. To do this, I use a small electronic whisk.
- Add two tablespoons of powdered ingredients to a bowl, and whisk them together. This will create a slurry.
- Transfer the slurry into your pitcher once it is ready.
- Pour in the remaining liquid ingredients slowly, and then add the pureed passion fruit to taste.
- Pour into a pitcher, or bottle and keep it in the refrigerator. Before serving, gently stir or shake. Pour into a glass and add fresh, frozen, or freeze-dried strawberries.