FOR COFFEE LOVERS
The season of Christmas is upon us! It’s the perfect time to taste the flavors of winter.
Forget the candy canes and gingerbread houses; this year, we’re making whiskey-chai-infused sours using our new favorite ingredient for cocktails, Chai-infused whiskey or bourbon.
We’ve added a bourbon with a Chai flavor to our whiskey-sour recipe. We made use of caramel syrup, lemon juice, and aquafaba (vegan egg white) to create the perfect foam for topping with the Ripples print.
The recipe is easy to make. Add all the ingredients into your shaker, dry shake for 20 seconds prior to adding the ice, and then wet it for a further 40 minutes. Double strain it to a coupe of glasses. Decorate with the snowflakes (with an ice cube and chameleon pod) and cinnamon!
Whiskey Chai Sour
A smoky holiday take on a classic
- 150 ml (5 oz) glass
- Ripple Maker
- 60 ml Chai-infused Whiskey
- 30ml of Lemon Juice approximately. half of a lemon
- 20 ml Caramel Syrup
- 20 ml of aquafaba (chickpea brine) or one egg white
- Mix all the ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake dry for about 20 seconds
- Shake it up with a wet one for about 40 seconds.
- Print your holiday favorite design and sprinkle it with cinnamon
- Serve Sanbitter in the middle of your glass using Ice
- Pour the juice of an orange gently onto the surface of a spoon for a layering effect. Leave at least 10cm at the top of the glass.
- Cool froth, 20ml orange juice, and a tiny splash of aquafaba. Place it gently on the edge of the glass. Fill up to the top.
- Serve on top with the Ripples Print and Serve!
Ripples Co-Founder and CEO Yossi Meshulam discusses how you can sell more drinks while also creating unforgettable moments at your events.
CFE: The reason you organizers and caterers, in particular, invest in a Ripple Maker?
The first and most important thing is that it’s an immediate return on investment. We have lots of mixologists, caterers, and coffee carts using our software. It’s an additional item to sell these businesses. The technology is inexpensive, and, in many instances, they will reap the return on investment on two occasions.
With Ripples catering, caterers are more of a strategic element of a celebration. It’s not just a catering and beverage partner. You’re providing clients with an opportunity to spread an important message and provide many photos.
Final thoughts on ideas for cocktail garnishes
These ideas can open your eyes to the myriad possibilities and lucrative opportunities garnishes of cocktails can provide your business. Please make use of them in creative ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors and to engage your customers. You’ll leave them with an excellent taste in their mouths.