You probably think of drinks when you see a Ripples design, right? Just look at our URL …). Ripples are the perfect finishing touch for any smooth, pale surface.
Four ingredients are all you need to create this marshmallow fondant. Add a Ripples pattern to your cookies or cupcakes (I love Shahar’s origami designs) and you will have a dessert that is next level.
This week, we offer a beautiful two-toned spiked Elderflower Lemonade.
The drink’s purple color is created by the vodka infused with butterfly flower petals. It also pairs well with the black carrot powder used to create the print at the top. It was easy to make our own by steeping the flower petals in vodka for four days (like tea). Please let us know if a step by step guide is something you would like to see.
St. Germain Elderflower liqueur adds warmth and dimension to this lemonade cocktail by adding hints of pair, lychee and lychee. This year, we’re extending our summer nights to the fullest and this cocktail will be the perfect accompaniment to an afternoon spent in the sun.
Spiked Elderflower Lemonade
The vodka is infused with butterflies pea flowers to create this gorgeous cocktail. The color gradient is created by the interaction of the lemon juice with the vodka. A tropical lily created using a Black Carrot Extract Ripples Pod is the perfect finishing touch. Servings1 Calories307kcal
- Cocktail Shaker
- Ripple Maker II
- 60 ml (2.oz) Butterfly pea flower infused Vodka
- 30 ml (1 oz) Triple Sec
- 22 ml (3/4 oz) St. Germain
- Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice 60 ml 2 oz
- Add lemon juice and ice to glass
- Combine vodka, triple sec, and St. Germain in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously dry (without ice) at least 30 seconds
- Add ice and shake your cocktail shaker again (wetshake).
- Double strain slowly into your glass to get the two-toned effect and silky bubble-free foam.