Hybrid brows are among the most sought-after techniques at this time. They are also known as combination brows since they mix two different brow tattoos for cosmetics techniques. The best coloring is achieved for the skin of your eyebrows and hair, with the soft, powdery effect of makeup.
If you’re interested in having a an expertly-trained hybrid eyebrow procedure is the best option. We serve a variety of clients and hybrid brows services in Calgary providing individualized services to meet every individual’s needs. Our patients leave our salon feeling more stylish and content with your entire experience.
How do you define hybrid eyebrows?
An eyebrow that is hybrid can be described as a kind of coloring your eyebrows using a special eyelash dye and eyebrow. It’s different than traditional tints as the dye dyes both the hair and skin. Hybrid brows are semi-permanent tattoos using two steps namely micro shading and microblading. The microblading process is carried out using the manual tool to make hair stroke-like cuts. After that, micro shading can be performed using machines to add the effect of shadows.
Hybrid Brows: Pre-Procedure Advice
Like every other cosmetic procedure the process to achieve hybrid eyebrows is a process that requires a proper pre-treatment. we follow these rules:
- We will want to know your medical history to confirm that you are in good health.
- You should discontinue taking blood thinners like Ibuprofen Niacin Aspirin, Vitamin E and so on. for at least one week prior to the procedure.
- Do not undergo the peel, facial or facial injections, at minimum 4 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine for for at minimum 48 hours prior the procedure, as they can cause bleeding.
Hybrid Eyebrows: Aftercare Tips
Because the procedure is based on microblading and micro shading the eyebrows appear as if they are a new wound that must heal. It could take as long as 6 weeks to fully heal and proper care afterward is essential for optimal outcomes. Our specialists recommend the following:
- Following the procedure, you might notice a slick of lymphatic fluid on the eyebrows that you have just tattooed. It is recommended to wash these every 2 to 3 times per every day.
- The next day, clean the area using sterile water as is recommended.
- If your skin begins to peel Don’t touch the scabs, and let them fall to the ground on their own.
- If an aftercare ointment has been required for use, place a layer of it three times daily. Always make use of a cotton swab, or clean fingers to spread the application.
- Rest on a fresh, clean pillowcase, best using a silk pillow.
- Prior to showering take a few minutes to apply a thin coat of ointment to shield your brows from heat as well as moisture.
- Avoid sweaty activities that cause excessive sweat including makeup, facials, and saunas until your eyebrows are fully healed.
- Be careful not to get your eyebrows in water. If your eyebrows get wet allow them to dry without rub.
- Avoid using any anti-aging product that contains the lactic acid, retinol, or glycolic acid as they can cause your eyebrows to fall off.
The process of creating hybrid eyebrows is completely secure and produces you with the results that you want when it is done by professionals.