Pancakes in fun shapes are a great way to start the day for the young and young at heart. And, for a limited time, you can make breakfast even more playful with our new Disney•Pixar Toy Story 4 Breakfast Set that includes pancake molds shaped like Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and the Aliens from Toy Story 4 .
But don’t stop at pancakes! Because silicone molds can withstand heat up to the temperature of 450degF (230degC) There are many other applications of our basic heart, star or triangle molds and the newest Disney*Pixar Toy Stories four molds. Apart from making fluffy cakes, you can put them to use in savory meals or snacks after school. They also make appealing desserts such as brownies, cookies, and cakes.
1. Create the most delicious pancakes. Mix all the ingredients and then pour the batter inside the mould. The molds are safe to heat up to the temperature of 450degF (230degC) which means you can put the silicone molds right on top of the double burner grid. The ring will conform to the griddle and prevents leaks. Additionally, the long handles will keep your fingers secure after the cakes are baked. Make faces using stencils made of powdered sugar on each cake. If you’re a gourmet bruncher serve breakfast with slices of strawberry and homemade whip cream.
2. Get sugar cookies ready to decorate. Sugar cookies with a shape are perfect for any occasion or holiday they are perfect to decorate. Pre-heat your oven to 350degF (180degC) or as per the instructions on the package of dough. Take about 1/4 cup (50 milliliters) of dough for each mold and press it down into an even layer, so that it is able to reach all the way to the edge of your mold. The cookies are baked in the molds between 10 and 12 minutes or until they have a golden color. Cookies may rise above the edge of the mold during baking but they will drop once they cool. The cookies and the molds cool for at least five minutes before taking them off. Decorate the tops of the cookies with cocoa powder using stencils or sprinkle using a decorating bag . This is a great idea to make a Toy Story 4 A themed birthday party using the Disney*Pixar Toy Story 4 Molds & Stencils for making cookies of characters.3. Serve quiches with savory ingredients. Put the heart, star, triangle heart, and triangle molds on a sheet pan that has been greased and then line the molds with pie dough. Work it in by gently pressing the dough into all corners of the mold. The edges should be trimmed to make sure they’re be level with the sides of the moulds. The molds should be filled 3/4 of the way with the egg mixture. Sauté chopped onions, peppers or any other vegetable that your family enjoys in the 10 inch (25-cm) stainless nonstick skillet made of steel and mix them in with eggs. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a 450 degF (230degC) oven. The time of cooking may vary dependent on the dough you used for your pie.
4. Customize your deep-dish pizza. Mini pizzas make for a fast meal that can be customized for your weeknight and are even more delicious when they’re in playful designs. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (230degC) and then place them on an un-greased sheets pan. Press pizza dough into the molds, taking care to stretch it along to the sides. The dough should be cut on top using knifes and then fill your dough in marinara sauce mozzarella shredded and any toppings you like. Bake for around 25 minutes and until the dough turns golden brown. Allow the molds to cool for 5 minutes before removing and serve. Be aware that the tabs of the molds will be hot once they are removed from ovens, therefore take care.
5. Find your eggs in a shape. No matter if you like eggs with a sloppy and sunny-side up molds can transform the eggs into different designs. Simply melt butter in an non-stick pan before placing the mold into it, break eggs into the mould, then cook it until the white has set and the yolk has reached the desired temperature. Enjoy them along with a slice of toast or spread them on a slice cheese along with an English muffin for a fast but enjoyable breakfast sandwich
6. Create seasonal fruit tarts or mini pies. Making a tart or pie crust is simple using the molds. Preheat the oven to 450°F (230degC) or according to the instructions on the pie crust packaging. The molds should be placed on a non-greased surface. sheet pan and then line each with the crust, ensuring to press the dough gently to the edges. The tops can be cut off using the knife’s back and, using a fork, puncture the bottom of the crust numerous times. Bake for 20 to 24 minutes and until the dough turns golden brown. Expect it to shrink a bit. The molds should cool for a minimum of 5 mins Be aware that the tabs are hot once they are removed from the oven. Cool the shells completely before filling them with your preferred dessert or fruit. We particularly like meringue and lemon curd as well as Key lime pie.7. Make fun gelatin jigglers. Prepare the recipe in accordance with the directions on the box – approximately 2/3 cup (150 milliliters) in boiling water per container of gelatin. Then let the mix remain in the room at a temperature of approximately 10 minutes. Put the molds in an baking sheetand put them in the freezer while the gelatin solidifies. After the molds and pan are cold, pour approximately 1/4 cup (50 milliliters) from the liquid in every mold and place it into the freezer. Keep it in the refrigerator for around three hours. Gelatin should pull out of the molds once it’s set.
8. Make chocolate chip cookies that are fun to eat. A cross between the classic cookie and bar, these cookies could not be simpler. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and then prepare the dough in accordance with the package or recipe. Take 1/4 cup (50 milliliters) of dough for each mold, and then make it into the desired shape so that it’s evenly distributed and extends over the edges. Cook for between 12 and 15 minutes and until cookies have a golden brown color. The time of cooking will vary based the recipe you’re using. Allow the molds to cool for 5 minutes before attempting to remove the tabs; them will get hot once they emerge from the oven.
9. Create a brownie box and have a lot of fun. The recipe is fantastic method to make use of to make use of the Disney*Pixar Toy Story 4 Molds & Stencils also. Select your preferred brownie mix, and then heat your oven to 350 degF (180degC) or the temperature indicated by the label. Mix the batter in accordance with the directions on the box. Place the molds on an sheets pan thoroughly coated by vegetable oil, or butter that has been melted. Make sure that each mold is filled with 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) the batter. Bake for around 20 minutes. Follow the directions on the package for an 9″ x 13″ (23 cm 33cm) baking pan. Cool the brownies for at least 20 mins and then use the butter blade or small spatula to remove the edges of the mold. Make sure to decorate the edges of every form by dusting the tops with sugar powder using the stencils.
10. Create or decorate unique cake. This Disney’s Toy Story 4-themed molds and Stencils make adorable cakes for a birthday party or for an activity for children. These cakes can be decorated however you’d would like. Set your oven at 350 degrees F (180degC) or the temperature indicated in the cake mix container, and then mix the batter in accordance with the directions. Grease the sheets panand each mold using vegetable oil, or butter that has been melted and then pour 1/4 cup (50 milliliters) from the cake batter to each mold. The cakes should be baked for around 20 minutes or as per the “cupcake” instructions on the cake box. Allow the cakes to cool for 10 minutes before you utilize the spatula to release the edges of the mold. Decorate the tops of the cakes with colored sugar by using stencils or sprinkle with the help of a tiny spreader.
11. Create only the most appealing part of your muffin: the tops! If you like blueberry, banana or streusel, these molds are ideal for creating only toppings for muffins. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180degC) or the temperature indicated on the package Mix the batter in accordance with the directions on the package. Make sure to thoroughly grease the sheets panand the molds with melting butter or vegetable oil and pour 1/4 cup (50 milliliters) of batter in each mold. Cook for about 20 mins or as per the instructions to bake the “muffins” on the box. Cool the muffin tops for a minimum of 10 minutes before using an iron spatula to loosen the edges of the molds.
12. Create hash browns at any time. Crispy hash browns for breakfast is a real delight, and they couldn’t be easier to prepare. Use vegetable oil or butter for lubricating the molds as well as use a non-stick fryer. Put the molds in the cold pan, and make sure to fill each mold around 1/3 full of the way with potato shredded. Cook for 10-12 minutes to ensure that the surface is crisp with golden brown. Take the mold off using the handle, then flip the hash browns over and cook another 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.