Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecake Trifle is an indulgent, no-bake dessert that you must try. This decadent dessert is layered with Bailey’s-flavored whipped cream and rich Irish cream cheesecake. What’s not love about this? !
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
Join for Free!
Receive all of our latest recipes in your inbox, plus a FREE download on your first email.
Yes, please send me recipes! I agree to receive emails and ads that are personalized.
This decadent trifle dessert, which is a combination of Irish cream cheesecake and creamy chocolate, will be the hit at your next dinner party. This chocolate cheesecake trifle also makes a great no-bake dessert!
Serve your trifle desserts with an iced mocha, hot chocolate or evena href=”https://thebestblogrecipes.com/baileys-and-coffee-ice cubes/”>Bailey’s and Coffee Ice Cubes/a>. Serve your trifle with iced coffee, hot chocolate or Bailey’s Coffee Ice Cubes.
This delicious treat is a perfect blend of creamy Irish cream and rich chocolate, with crunchy chocolate cookies. These Bailey’s cheesecake trifles are a chocolate lover’s dream, thanks to the incredible combination of textures.
INGREDIENTS BAILEY’S CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE
- Cream cheese
- Sugar is powdered sugar
- Cocoa Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Vanilla – vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Irish Cream– Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cookies – Oreo cookies
This trifle recipe yields 4 generous servings. You can divide the recipe into 6 portions if you prefer smaller dishes. The amount per serving would be sufficient. It’s optional to pipe the layers into glasses, but it makes them more uniform and less mess.
Powdered sugar is used in these trifles, because it mixes so well with the layers of cheesecake and whipped cream. The desserts are so thick that they don’t need to be chilled. They can be prepared up to a week in advance, and then stored in the fridge until they are served.
You can use other brands than Baileys. Try Saint Brendan’s or Five Farms. This dessert can be made alcohol-free by omitting the Bailey’s. You can replace it with heavy whipping cream to make a dessert that is suitable for the whole family.
How to make BAILEY’S CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
FIRST STEP In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese with powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add 1/4 cup Baileys, and continue to beat until fluffy and smooth.
SECOND STEP: In another mixing bowl, whip 1 cup heavy cream until it has doubled in volume and is thickening. Add 2 tablespoons Baileys, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, 2 teaspoons of cocoa and 2 teaspoons of powdered icing sugar. Continue beating the mixture until it has thickened.
THIRD STEP: Place Oreos into a gallon size plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling-pin to make small crumbles.
FOURTH STEP: Place a cheesecake mixture in a piping-bag and whipped cream into another piping-bag.
FIFTH STEP: Starting with the cookie crumb mixture, layer the cheesecake mixture and whipped-cream mixture into four lowball glass. Repeat the process with a second cookie crumbs layer and cheesecake mix.
SIXTH STEP: Place an open star piping nozzle (e.g. Tip #1M), on the whipped-cream piping bag, and pipe a swirl onto the top of each cup. Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on top and serve.
Can I make it a non-alcoholic dish?
Certainly! You can make this dessert non-alcoholic by replacing the Bailey’s in the cheesecake and the whipped cream with heavy cream.
What is the best bowl to use for these trifles?
This recipe would work well with any small parfait glasses. Lowball glasses are recommended. You can also use small mason jars, or other small glass dishes.
Can I freeze trifle of chocolate cheesecake?
The cream in these trifles would likely not hold up well if frozen.
HOW STORE BAILEY’S CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
IN A FRIDGE Store leftover Bailey’s Cheesecakes in the fridge for up to two days.
IN A FREEZER We do not recommend freezing the recipe.
You can also read about Recommended Products
Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecake Trifle
Author: Shauna Prep Time: 20 minutes minutesTotal time: 20 minutes minutesServings 4 Print Recipe Pin Recipe Recipe Review Cook Mode How to prevent your screen from going black
1x 2x 3x
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- Powdered sugar, 1 cup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt
- Bailey’s Irish Cream, 1/4 cup
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping Cream chilled
- Bailey’s Irish Cream, 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons
- Two tablespoons of powdered sugar
You can also find out more about us at:
- 20 Oreo cookies
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and the cocoa powder in a medium bowl until well combined. Continue beating the mixture until it is smooth and fluffy. Add 1/4 cup Baileys.
- Beat 1 cup heavy whipping cream in a separate bowl until it has doubled in volume and is thickening. Add 2 tablespoons Baileys, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, 2 teaspoons of cocoa and 2 teaspoons of powdered Sugar. Continue beating the mixture until it has thickened.
- Oreos can be crushed with a rolling-pin into small crumbs in a gallon plastic bag.
- Place the cheesecake into one piping bag, and the whipped-cream mixture into another.
- Layer the cookie crumbs first, then the cheesecake mixture and the whipped cream into four lowball glasses. Repeat the process with a second cookie crumb layer and cheesecake mixture.
- Use a tip with an open star (e.g. Tip #1M), and pipe swirls on top of each glass. Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on top and serve.