In addition to the post I made earlier today for my Brain Cupcakes, I decided to make another Halloween Cupcake called Monster Cupcakes. They are perfect for any Halloween party! The fun part is that you can decorate them any way you would like to. You can make them spooky or just fun!
[box title="Ingredients" color="#d72509"]
1 Box of Cake Mix (chocolate or white)Vegetable Oil
Black Gel Color
Rips Licorice (for the tongues)
- And ingredients, mix, and bake cake mix as directed on the cake box.
- When cupcakes are finished, take them out of the oven and let cool.
- Separate frosting into small bowls and mix the desired color in each bowl with food coloring.
- When cupcakes are done, frost each one with desired color.
- Then, add faces with eyes, licorice, spice drops, and black gel color.
I picked up all my ingredients from my local Kroger store or grab some fun Halloween Cupcake kits on Amazon listed below!