White Cake Mix
- Mix the cake batter as directed on the cake box
- Then separate cake batter into 3 separate bowls
- Add 1/4 cup of red dry jell-o into one bowl with the cake batter and mix
- Add 1/4 cup of blue dry jell-o into another bowl with the cake batter and mix
- Leave the 3rd bowl with just the white cake mix
- Scoop one tablespoon of each color into cake liners layering them on top of each other
- Bake cupcakes as directed on the cake mix box
Cupcakes will turn out looking tye-dye with red, white, and blue colors.
Add food coloring to White Frosting to make it more Patriotic. I did red, white, and blue for the Memorial Holiday.
If you don’t want to add flavor to the cupcakes, you could always just use food coloring in each separate bowl.