Here is a very simple nail art you can do at home with colors you already have or you can purchase them at the store. I will warn you that it is not easy to come off the nail when you want to change the polish. I had to scrap with my nail to get the confetti color off. It looks great in the meantime.
Products Used for Confetti Nail Art:
- Give yourself a manicure.
- Paint a clear basecoat on nails and allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Paint OPI…Eurso Euro (blue) Nail Color or color of your choice.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
- Apply Confetti clear nail polish over base color.
- Allow to dry 20-30 minutes.