Kids love to eat foods that are turned into fun characters. Cheesy Mummy Dogs are great for an afternoon snack, lunch, Halloween party, or anytime. They only take minutes to make and are so yummy. These are always a hit in our house for lunch and sometimes dinner and I am sure they will be a hit in your house too.
[box title="Ingredients" color="#d72509"]
8 Single Slice American Cheese
8 Hot Dogs
- Roll out the Crescent Rolls and separate into 8 triangles.
- Cut a slit down the middle of each hot dog.
- Lay a piece of single slice cheese on top of the crescent roll.
- Add the hot dog.
- Roll the cheese and hot dog into the crescent roll.
- Take the end point of the crescent roll and stretch it out to wrap around like a mummy.
- Place on a cookie sheet (add Pam to avoid sticking).
- Cook according to the crescent roll package.
- Let cool for a minute and then add 2 eyes with mustard.