Here is an amazing recipe for 5 Layer Taco Salad Dip that is so easy to make for any occasion as an appetizer or a side dish. I made it in under 10 minutes and it was a huge hit at my daughter’s birthday party. You can always add more layers if you would like, such as, re-fried beans or guacamole. Pour a bag of tortilla chips into a bowl and you are ready for a party.
[box title="5 Layer Taco Salad Dip" color="#2E2EFE"]
(1) 8 oz. Package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
8 oz. of Sour Cream
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
16 oz. of Mild Salsa
(1) 8 oz. Package of Mild Shredded Cheese
1-2 cups of Shredded Lettuce
2 Large Red Tomatoes diced
1 Small can of Black Sliced Olives
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and mild salsa in a bowl. Beat with a mixer 1-2 minutes or until mixed well.
- Pour mixture into a shallow glass pan.
- Add a layer of lettuce.
- Add a layer of tomatoes.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Add a layer of olives.
- Cover with foil and put in the fridge.
Tip: You can make it the night before and leave it in the fridge. The lettuce will still be crisp and the Taco Salad will taste fresh.
To view more recipes, check out my recipe page!